Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July 12th, 2016

BloggerImage

They say, "Good things come to those who wait." But real honestly, I think the statement "Good things come to those who work hard and never give up" is much more accurate.

I know this might sound overly mushy-gushy, but I can honestly say that my biggest inspiration is the wonderful man in my life: Michael Richard Donelson. I have never met a person who not only works as hard as he does, but also never gives up...no matter how hard the situation may be. There has been countless times (whether it be at work or wherever) when he has come to me and expressed the difficulty of something. But what always continues to amaze me is how he never fails to get right back to the task at hand and keep trying.

This is a flooring job he's currently working on. Seems pretty simple from this single photo, but the job is a rather large one. There seems to be problems popping up at almost every turn, but my sweetheart has never once faltered in continuing to work hard to get the job done!

No comments:

Post a Comment