Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July 20th, 2016


"If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it." So simple, and yet, how terrifying! So many things could go wrong in such a scenario. You might not make it. Maybe the boat will leave before you arrive. What if you swim all that way and it's the wrong boat. What if there are sharks in the water?! 😱😱 

Going outside your comfort zone is never easy, even when you have a goal in mind. What motivates me most in situations like these, when I'm doubtful or unsure of myself or the situation, is Michael. Thinking of him and his hardworking attitude motivates me to have a similar outlook. Never give up! Always keep trying! It's equally as comforting to know that he'll always be there to pick me back up and encourage me to try again. 💕 

Here's the very same job from a few posts back, now finished. It took Mike and David only a little over a week to finish this. Which I find incredible, since they essentially put in the entire first floor of this lady's large home. Hard work and perseverance pay off, and it definitely shows here! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment