Saturday, September 16, 2017

September 16th, 2017



The Donelson's are holding a huge garage sale that started on Thursday and ends today. Mike and I were free this morning and afternoon, so we offered to come over and help run it. Plus, Mike had some stuff he was selling as well. We got there at 7AM and started to help set up tables and put out furniture. After about an hour, Michael, Mike Sr, and I headed to the shop/Marsceau's house where we met Chris. The guys loaded up the vans with more furniture and appliances that we wanted to sell. After everything was all loaded up, we headed back.

Once everything was all set up and organized, we all finally got to relax and sit back while people browsed the items and bought things. Peter was there, so he and I had a lot of fun playing together! He had all of his chalk laying on the sidewalk, so we started to draw together. Well, more accurately, I drew the things he told me to, lol. I drew some flowers (he wanted a "black flower with white leaves") as well as a happy sun. Then I drew a little doodle of Peter, which he grinned at all big and yelled, "That's me!" We played ball and looked at bugs and flowers together. It was such a nice time. :)

At one point, he sat down on the porch stoop and said, "Jordan, come sit by me!" I smiled and of course went and did so. However, apparently I wasn't close enough for his liking because he said, "Sit by me!" I kept moving over until I was right next to the little kiddo. He then nodded and said, "Uncle Mike is gonna come sit with us too, just in a minute." It was too adorable! Eventually Uncle Mike did not come, so Peter went to go investigate. But then he got distracted by a ball...lol. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment