Monday, September 25, 2017

September 25th, 2017


This evening while I was dying of boredom in my Website Design class (Does anyone see a trend with this? lol), I stumbled across a very old Illustrator file from back in 2015. It was a graphic I had started to create of a sketch from an assignment in my Graphic Design III class. I was pretty excited to see this silly alligator, because I had really loved my sketch and the way the graphic had been turning out. I thought I had lost him!! I tweeked a few things to finish him up and, ta-da!, he was finally complete!

Below I included the original sketch from way back one. I love seeing the before and after pictures for a graphic designer's work! It's so cool to see how the logo or graphic turned out, as compared to the original design. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment