Friday, September 22, 2017

September 22nd, 2017



I prepared a lovely spread of food for dinner today that hit all the food groups (well, minus fruit I suppose ;P). Mike came home from work super grateful to see such a yummy variety! It makes me so happy to do things like this for him. :)

After we had eaten we decided to make use of the nice weather (95 degrees on the first day of fall?!) and go mini golfing! We've been to several of the places in the area many times...and honestly, we really wanted to try something new. I looked up some places and noticed one name on the list that I actually already knew: PGN Jumping Fun! I hadn't been there since I was in first grade, so the thought of heading back sounded fun! Plus, the place looked cool in general. So we set out!



The course was better than we could've ever imagined. Huge! Two different courses. Very challenging! And so much fun. :) Mike beat me the first game and I beat him the second. It wasn't crowded at all so we got to take our time and never had to wait. We loved the place so much we promised one another we'd come back real soon. I was so glad we decided to venture out and try someplace new!

No comments:

Post a Comment