Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 16th, 2017

BloggerImage

"God has far more to do in me than through me."

Living without a clear sense of calling is a prison sentence. Do you just respond to whatever is presented to you, or make steps towards an identified destination? It's a myth to say that doing it all is better than living out our unique callings. 

I am so excited to dive straight into these books with my sweetheart! I am always eager to improve myself, and even more excited to partake in such a journey together, hand-in-hand. Doing this together will not only result in our individual growth, but will also provide for a stronger connection between the two of us. Nothing on this Earth is more attractive than a man who is involved and who wants to better himself. We both whole-heartedly agree: it's all about discovering who and what He created us to be. 💗

There is such an immense work God is doing in my heart, in my mind, in my relationship, and in my spirit. It's easy to focus on the great things we hope to accomplish through our gifts and talents; but it's difficult to develop the great maturities in us required to accomplish those things first. While my heart is looking out the window, my eyes are fixed in the mirror. 🌾    

No comments:

Post a Comment