Friday, May 5, 2017

May 5th, 2017

Originally, I had zero plans for today. I didn't have work surprisingly, but I also didn't have anything fun planned. :P However, Rach came to my rescue and turned my night around for the better! I headed over to the Donelson's at 6PM with Mike for dinner, before immediately rushing out the door with Rachael to head to Anderson's Bookshop. We were headed for a book signing with Gail Carson Levine—the author of the ever-popular book: Ella Enchanted. Shamefully, I hadn't read any of her books...I had only seen the movie! 🙈 However, Gail is very much into all kinds of fairytales, so it was such a treat to hear her speak. She was such a spunky, quirky little lady! :) And...now I have a great excuse to read several of her books! She signed a copy of The Lost Kingdom of Bamarre, which is a prequel to her other book The Two Princesses of Bamarre. Rach says the first one was amazing so I'm sure this one will be great too!

BloggerImage

After the signing we headed back to the house for our movie night! :) As previously mentioned, we were going to watch that shark movie 47 Meters Down! Mike, Rach, Mike Sr, and I all settled down in the media room to watch. Even though I had already seen it, the movie was still equally as intense and frightening as the first time! The director seriously did an amazing job with this one. Rach liked the movie a lot, so I was glad. Overall it was just a great evening with great people. :) I love when a day you think will be boring turns into something fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment