Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 31st, 2016

Happy happy 21st birthday to me!! :D

Today Michael spoiled me to death (no surprise!). We started the day off with a lovely breakfast! After that we headed into the city for a day of sightseeing and shopping along Michigan Avenue. We had fun going into practically every shop up and down the street—even if we weren't interested in the store or what they had to offer. We always have fun together, no matter what the situation. :)

BloggerImage

Mike got me the cutest little Rapunzel doll from the Disney store (my favorite store!!), as well as a gorgeous Rapunzel mug. Perfect for my tea drinking needs. :) He also got me my own personal candy jar from Dylan's Candy Bar. We had a blast sampling candies and filling it up together!

BloggerImage

Later we headed to the main event of the evening: The Blue Man Group! I had never been before but always wanted to go, so I was super excited! The show was so amazing. Completely blew me away. It was funny and shocking and just downright amazing! We adored every bit of it. We even got a picture with one of the Blue Men after the show!

BloggerImage
BloggerImage

It seriously was just a fantastic birthday weekend. Michael outdid himself, per the usual. I am so thankful and so lucky to have him in my life!   

No comments:

Post a Comment