Saturday, January 30, 2016

January 30th, 2016

So today is the day before my birthday! This morning my darling Michael came over with all kinds of lovely surprises for me!

BloggerImage

He made me the most beautiful Tangled cake I have ever seen! I literally stood gawking at it excitedly for like twenty minutes.

BloggerImage

He also brought me balloons, which I always love. And! His amazing gift to me! He made me a Tangled flag banner! Just like from the movie!! Ahhh! I was so excited! I love them so much!!!!

BloggerImage

After I was done freaking out, he took me out for brunch at one of my favorite breakfast places: the Jam and Jelly Café. Our food was super yummy! I was a very happy girl. :)

BloggerImage

Later in the evening, Michael, my family, and I went out for dinner at Ted's Montana Grill. We had to wait for a table, so the boys and I had fun shopping around the stores at the Promenade in the meantime. Mike took me into Claire's and bought me several cute pairs of earrings.

BloggerImage

Dinner, of course, was delicious. I had a fantastic sirloin steak. After that, we all headed to the Brunswick Zone for some bowling! Everyone had a lot of fun together bowling and being silly.

BloggerImageBloggerImage
BloggerImageBloggerImage

When we got home it was time for cake! Obviously we had the amazing Tangled cake Mike made. But in addition, my mom bought me a puppy cookie cake and some birthday cupcakes! Everyone sang to me, then my family gave me my presents. They are just too good to me!

BloggerImage
BloggerImage

It was such a fantastic day! Honestly, it was probably the best birthday I've ever had! And it isn't even my birthday yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment