Sunday, January 3, 2016

January 3rd, 2016

Happy 1st Relationship Anniversary to us!!

"In you I've found the love of my life and my closest, truest friend." 1.3.2015 ❤️☝



I can't believe it was a year ago today we were sitting across one another at that table in George's for breakfast. We were talking about New Years resolutions, and then suddenly you had asked me a question I hadn't expected (though I'll admit it was one I had been waiting for). I said "yes!" and then it was history from there. Thank you for all that you are. I love you Michael Richard! 😘💍



This morning we got breakfast at the place it all began: George's. Then we went bowling, where I kicked Mike's butt.



Later we went and saw an Ice Hogs game. It was my first time ever going to one, so I was super excited! Overall it was a wonderful, amazing day. ❤



Happy 1st Anniversary to us!! And to many, many more. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment