Wednesday, January 4, 2017

January 4th, 2017

BloggerImage

So... Michael and I have been looking for a place to call our own for the last few months now. And today, the two of us came across what may just be the perfect place! It's in Naperville, so it's literally five minutes from Mike's work. It's a townhouse, over 900 square feet, and even has two floors! Add in the monthly rent...it's almost too good to be true! We don't want to get our hopes up obviously, but this place sure definitely feels like the place. We sent the owners an email this evening, so now we play the waiting game. Fingers crossed! :)

2017 is only four days in and it is already looking so bright and promising and brilliant. There are many exciting events already planned and headed my way, and now even more plans are coming together. This year will be full of a lot of major life changes for me. And honestly, it's so thrilling and refreshing. To some, change might be scary. And sometimes I really do have to agree. But in this case, I am nothing but excited, happy, and ecstatic. I cannot wait to take these new journeys and continue to grow and become my own person. I look forward to these life-changing circumstances and am overjoyed to see exactly how they will impact my life and shape my person.

BloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment