Saturday, March 11, 2017

March 11th, 2017

Back when I first saw Moana in November I instantly fell in love with it. And I'm sure everybody knew it too because I wouldn't shut up about it, lol. I went and saw the movie in theaters twice...within three days of each other. Mike made me Maui's fish hook for Christmas. He also threw me a Moana-themed birthday. Charlotte and Jacob also bought me a bunch of Moana-themed birthday gifts. :)

So one of the first things I remember doing shortly after seeing said film was texting my fellow Disney-lover, Charlotte! I told her how fantastic the movie was and made her promise me that we'd watch it together as soon as it came out on DVD. About two weeks ago they started playing advertisements for the upcoming release of the movie, so I reminded of her of our promise. She was still onboard. :) So tonight we finally watched it! As expected, the movie was still amazing. Char loved it as well, which I was thrilled about. I love getting to spend time with her and Mike. And I really love our little movie nights together!

BloggerImage
BloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment