Saturday, March 25, 2017

March 25th, 2017

And so begins our week of dog-sitting! Today I headed over to my boss's place to say goodbye as they left on their vacation to California. It was early, so after they headed out I curled up on the couch to take a nap. The dogs, Scarlett and Stanley, adorably snuggled up beside me. I took that as a sign that we would all get along nicely and have a pleasant week together. :)

BloggerImage
BloggerImage

Mike got off work in the afternoon and headed over to Doc's place as well. The dogs were excited to see another face and showered him with sloppy kisses. :) We spent most of the day exploring the gigantic house and playing with our new furry companions. At dinnertime, we prepared the pups' feast of a meal. They get one whole rotisserie chicken a day, plus a cup of dog food. Thankfully, Doc had already pulled apart several chickens for us in advance, so we didn't have to get our hands all yucky. We poured all the food into a pan, warmed it up, then let the dogs chow down. Honestly, the preparations for dinner were a little much, but it wasn't that bad. Other than their meals, the dogs are super laidback, low maintenance, and easy to take care of.

BloggerImage

When it came time for bed, the dogs followed us upstairs and slept in the guest bedroom with us. It was so cute, and definitely made us feel like they were growing fond of us. :) 

BloggerImage

This week is going to be a breeze, I'd say. I'm definitely going to enjoy my time with the dogs, and I'm definitely going to take advantage of all the perks in the house—like the theater room in the basement or the sauna shower. :D   

No comments:

Post a Comment