Friday, March 17, 2017

March 17th, 2017

BloggerImage

We finally got around to watching Tangled Before Ever After tonight!! I will admit that even despite my gushing excitement I was rather skeptical. However, the show was just so lovely. The art style was completely different than the movie, but still it was just so fitting. It had the feel of a drawing and the colors were just absolutely gorgeous! So vibrant and brilliant! The characters were voiced by all the original cast which I was so thrilled about. Flynn was his usual, charming self and Rapunzel was as bubbly and beautiful as ever! The new characters like Cassandra were also enjoyable! I'm looking forward to seeing more of them when the show starts next week. And the hair is back!! And it's as beautiful as it always was. :) The songs were super adorable and all the animal sidekicks were just as hilarious as before. Overall, I adored every bit of it. I'm so happy that Tangled is getting more and that we get to watch more adventures of Flynn and Rapunzel. I am one very happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment