Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March 28th, 2017

Tonight we finally went to the Green Day concert! I bought tickets for Michael for his birthday back in January, and he's been eagerly looking forward to today since then! Green Day is one of Mike's all-time favorite bands, so he was practically bouncing with joy as we drove to the State Farm Center. The seats I bought turned out to be perfect—we had front row of our section, so no one was in front of us and we had plenty of leg room. We were in the 200's instead of the 100's, which actually was better because we were more elevated and had an eye-level view of the stage! The concert itself was phenomenal. I'm not as big of a Green Day fan as Mike (I'm an "oldschool Green Day fan", meaning that I primarily only know their old albums...whereas Mike knows like all of their music 😉), but the concert was still awesome for me as well! I bought both of us t-shirts and also got Mike a hat. He had such a great time and I was so thankful. Definitely a great birthday gift. :)

BloggerImageBloggerImage
BloggerImageBloggerImage
BloggerImageBloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment