Monday, March 6, 2017

March 6th, 2017

As promised, we filled our frames today! :D

In the living room I hung up my movie tickets frame (above our movie collection, of course!). Above the TV and entertainment center we strung up the Tangled flag banner Mike made me last year for my birthday! :) On one wall we hung the "squares shelf" that I had in my old room. Like before, I tossed some books and nick-nacks on it. Our coat hooks also come with slots for photos.

BloggerImage
BloggerImage
BloggerImage

In the kitchen we hung a cute frame that says "LOVE"—which we filled with three adorable shots of us. :) On the other wall is photos of two of my dogs: Sookie and the late Storm. I plan to get a few more frames for all the others dogs in Mike and I's lives (the late Miller, the late Nabuk, the late Goldie, and Charlie) to add alongside them. I hung up the sacred calendar (lol) in the kitchen as well. It's my color-coded, very specific, little baby. I love it so much. It also helps keep Mike a little more organized. ;)

BloggerImage
BloggerImage
BloggerImage

By the kitchen table we hung what I'm calling our "family frame"—it's full of 5x7's of some wonderful family and sibling photos. :) Directly above the table on the back wall, we put up the Tangled wall drapery Mike got me for my birthday back in January. It is so gorgeous. I am so happy to have such a large, beautiful tribute to my favorite movie in our home!

BloggerImage
BloggerImage

In the bedroom above the bed is a beautiful, three-piece picture of Chicago's skyline. Mike found a little frame that holds four 4x6's, which he found the perfect spot for above the lightswitch. Above our desktop computer are three large frames that hold a bunch of photos (like, around 28 or so). We filled that with all kinds of pictures (friends, family, us two, dogs, etc). 

BloggerImage
BloggerImage
BloggerImage

In the hallway on one wall we have two 8x10 shots from Disney that I just adore. In the middle is a lovely art piece that reads "I love you to the moon and back". On the other wall we hung up the caricature we got done in Navy Pier back in fall of 2015. Mike also hung up this drawing I made for him of the two of us (a gift from this past Sweetest Day in 2016).

BloggerImage
BloggerImage

And, of course, me being the festive person I am... I will be decorating our door per the holiday. :) We currently have our light-up St. Patrick's Day shamrock hanging! And I already have our Easter egg wreath ready in the closet to replace it. ;)

BloggerImage

Everything looks completely amazing. Our home is even more homey now...if that's even possible. :) I love seeing the photos of us and all our loved ones everywhere! It just makes me so happy. Our home is so lovely. I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment