Sunday, March 19, 2017

March 19th, 2017

BloggerImage

In about a week, Michael and I will be dog-sitting for Patty and Scott (the doctor I work for). Today we headed over to their house to go over the care instructions and say hi to the dogs. While I've already met Scarlett and Stanley a few times, they wanted to make sure the dogs knew me well enough before they just up and left. The dogs, as usual, were overly excited to see us. Scott and Patty, as expected, had a whole list of instructions. Scarlett and Stanley are basically like their children, so those two dogs are super spoiled. I got food instructions (which are practically gourmet meals) as well as anything else you could possibly think of. Patty was very specific and thorough with her list. Scott showed us how to use their home theater downstairs (and seriously, it's like a mini theater!) so the two of us are definitely looking forward to getting to utilize that while we're there. The two of them wanted Mike and I to actually stay over at their house while they're away, not just come over to feed and let the dogs out. They have a huge house, so it'll definitely be nice to live a little more luxuriously for a week! Having dogs around us again 24/7 will also be very nice. I'm definitely missing having my two babies around, especially at bedtime. :( I'll be sure to write about our adventures in dog-sitting next week, so look forward to those posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment