Sunday, April 16, 2017

April 16th, 2017

Happy Easter!! 🐰

Today we woke up and gave each other our baskets! As usual, they were incredibly adorable. :) I also hide twenty eggs for Michael, all filled with cute little messages. He loved searching all over our home to find them!

BloggerImageBloggerImage

We went church-hopping today. 😎 First we headed to IBC to attend mass with Mike's side of the family. Then we rushed over to St. Cyril's in Lemont to attend my church! Both masses were very beautiful. God is good.

After church we headed to a cute little park where we had a mini photoshoot in our Easter clothes. They all turned out so adorable and I already want to frame like eight of them! 😍


In the evening, my darling spoiled me with tickets to Broadway's Aladdin The Musical! 💓🎶 And boy, what an AMAZING show!! Absolutely breathtaking. I definitely need to see more Disney musicals this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment