Friday, April 21, 2017

April 21st, 2017

BloggerImage

Tonight Mike and I went to see Born In China. That's right, we went to the theater to see a documentary...how classy are we? ;)

Ah, it truly is the simple things. I can honestly tell you that I had more fun in that completely empty theater with my man, being silly and watching our favorite guy from The Office narrate about Chinese mammals, than I ever could be in the most crowded theater seeing the most anticipated film. The two of us have so much fun together, no matter where we are or what we're doing. I really love that about us: our ability to make any situation a good one. I love all of our silly adventures and all the things we do together. From puzzles to going downtown to Disney to sleeping away the afternoon...I love it all.

And I always will. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment