Sunday, April 2, 2017

April 2nd, 2017

We came over to my family's house for the usual laundry routine tonight. After everything was in the wash, I decided to see if I could get everyone to play a board game together. We used to have family game night all the time when we were younger, but it had kind of dropped off as the years went by. I was skeptical if I could pull everyone away from their activities to come play something, but I figured I'd try!

BloggerImage     BloggerImage

I'm happy to announce that everyone in the family came to play! My mom, Jax, Mitch, my dad, Mike, and myself all gathered around the living room table for a game of Clue! Clue is my absolute favorite board game—the boys and I used to sit around and play with the neighbors all the time back in the day. We sometimes had so many players we had to make teams! We played for awhile, eventually with me coming out on top as the winner. (No surprise there...like I said, I'm a pro at Clue! ;)) It was Mrs. Peacock, with the axe, in the spa. Dun dun dunnnn.

BloggerImage

After Clue was through, my dad headed up to bed since he had work in the morning. Mitch had some homework to finish up so he also left. The four of us remaining decided to play one more game: Sorry! Mike ended up the champion of this one, with an unexpected, come-from-behind victory!   

BloggerImage

It really was such a lovely night. I'm so glad we all were able to get together to play!   

No comments:

Post a Comment